The primary aims of the Foundation are:
- To advocate for and support the self-realization and social integration of every child.
- To improve diagnostic practices in psychological, social and emotional child development research.
- To promote good practice throughout counselling and therapy services related to children, their families, educational and social institutions.
- To encourage the discovery and fulfillment of each child’s potential.
- To improve the awareness of the public about issues of psychological, social and emotional child development.
- To stimulate scientific practice and further qualification among specialists in the area of psychological, social and emotional child development.